Ihalakhak mo, itawa mo, igulong mo, hala sige, hanggang sa maihi!... :รพ

Ang Pag-Ibig

by Running Atom | 1:50 PM in |

I Used to be like this...


Then I met a gal...


She was like this...


Together, we were like this...


I gave her gifts like this...


When she accepted my proposal, I was like this...


I used to talk to her all night like this...


And at office used to do this...


When my friends saw my gal friend, they stared like this...


And I used to react like this...


But on Valentines Day, she received
red rose from someone else like this...


And she was like this...


And I was like this...


Which later led to this...



I felt like doing this...


I started doing this...


and this...


Whew Girls!

3 comments:

  1. MinnieRunner on October 7, 2010 at 2:22 PM

    That gave me a good laugh :)

     
  2. Issa on June 1, 2011 at 7:40 PM

    hahahaha... I won't get over laughing at this.

     
  3. ~KATE~ on June 2, 2011 at 1:54 AM

    whahahahahhaha! very witty and creative!

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...